Ensenada Outreach Center - YUGO

Forming One Body - Building One Community

for pre-arrival videos please go to 
Oct 16, 2008

Fall Fun!

Posted by Rho

Greetings EOC friends! After recovering from the crazy summer, some time to rest, and plan ahead, we have been enjoying being together again, hosting campers again, and continuing to dream and vision for the year ahead.

I just spent several weeks back home in Canada and what struck me most about returning home was the importance of community. In having to say goodbyes, and connect with friends and family I again realized what wonderful people I have in my life... various communities that I have been apart of over the years. I think what makes leaving all of these important people a little bit easier is knowing that I also had an incredible team of brothers and sisters awaiting my return at EOC as well. This team of diverse, beautiful people are at the heart of this ministry. We try to serve together, celebrate together, laugh together, wrestle with life's struggles together. Sometimes its rewarding. Sometimes its messy. But all the time I think its a glimpse of what the church is supposed to be like.

Its great to be back and good to have a community to figure this all out together!

0 comments: