Ensenada Outreach Center - YUGO

Forming One Body - Building One Community

for pre-arrival videos please go to 
Aug 27, 2007

adios!

Posted by Rho

Well, it's midnight on Sunday night. My last sleep here in Ensenada, Mexico. Myself and the other Canadian crew are rolling out to San Diego for the day and night, and then fly home Tuesday. We've been here for just 2 months, but it feels like... home...

I don't really know if i can really write much at this time. Im not sure i have any wise epiphanies for you all yet... i think most of my reflections and ponderings will come most when i return home to the bustle of Burlington, the north american 'church life', quickly bombarded with 'stuff', but also embracing the comforts of familiar faces, a language I speak, and a community i love. It's bitter sweet indeed....

it's definitely been sad saying the goodbyes the last week or so - sharing community, ministry, and a home like here at EOC draws people together. Diverse people of different ages, personalities, and nationalities - but a unity I only see in Christ. What a blessing it has been to meet every single ones of these brothers and sisters... but i'll be back - that much I know...

So until then... (or until my next blog post)...

Mamma Rho is signing out...

0 comments: